Liquid Desire is a luxury sail charter cat, offering world class accommodation, cuisine, and exclusive sailing and diving adventures……so come aboard and experience a pace of life that you’ll never want to leave…..
Exclusive surf, dive, sail, fish, windsurf, kite, snorkel, fitness, wellbeing, adventures
Imagine waking up to uncrowded perfection, where dreams become a reality.
Liquid Desire is a custom built sailing catamaran that offers spacious accommodation and privacy for up to 6 guests and 2 to 3 crew.
With one king size bed, a large queen size double and two singles there is plenty of room for accommodation.
All rooms have numerous portholes for ventilation, fans, reading lights and quality linen and towels that are changed regularly.
The saloon are is very comfortable and can seat 20 plus persons, making a rooming chill out area for guests where meals, music, and movies and photos can be enjoyed on a 42 ‘’ flat screen.
The Yacht is fully carpeted with non-skid rubber flooring where needed. There is plenty of room on the top sides for relaxing and storing boards / fishing gear etc.
Excellent meals will be served on board with the chef specialising in fine seafarers cuisine. Beautiful home cooked meals prepared by out French or Asian chef’s with the focus on fresh seafood and healthy salads , or your prefered meals can be discussed.
Liquid Desire has a full communication system on board with satellite phone and Internet facilities. These are all available to guests at an extra cost so you can keep in touch with family or friends while is remote locations.
Liquid Desire is a 51 foot purpose built catamaran designed for the long term live aboard market.
Original drawings and concepts are a mix of many years of Anthony Turner’s sailing and building experiences.
Mark Pescott designs provided the efficient strong and streamlined hulls and the proven construction technique including western red cedar strip plank hulls and beams sandwiched in Double Bias cloth and FGI epoxy. Allowing the boat to be designed and built to the exact requirements needed for a comfortable, efficient, functional and luxurious standard.
- The saloon / cockpit area is combined and can comfortable sit 20 people. There is a sit down table for six and a 200-lt freezer incorporated into the table.
- State of the art galley with all the mod cons built in including, double gas cooker, double sink, fridge, coffee machine, juicer, microwave to name a few.
- 1 x king size double
- 2 x queen size doubles
- 2 x singles
- 2 x high end vacuum toilets, shower, sink
- A 5 KVA diesel genset is on hand for the AC 240 volt needs
- Stainless steel BBQ oven in situated on the duckboard.
- Top of the range water maker (80 lit/ per hour) is on hand when fresh water is required.
- Outdoor hot shower on the port rear
- Washing can also be done at any time with a 8 kg front loader on board
- Selden, the world largest mast makers, provided the rig and Horizon Sails provided the sail plan.
- Single line reefing allows for the main to be dropped and reefed from the helm. Along with the furling jib and spinnaker.
- Quality lumar winches and hatches provide muscle and watertight integrity where required.
- Twin 54 HP shaft drive diesel Yanmar engines push the boat along in reasonable weather at 8 to 10 knots. When under sail the folding 3 blade props tuck away to minimize drag allowing 15 to 18 knots to be achieved.
- The aft steps were designed for easy access, getting on and off the boat a breeze.
- Adequate surfboard racks allow for a number of boards to be carried.
- Slatted timber decks provide a safe platform to access the anchor area, ideal for activities including sunbaking, yoga and chilling out.
- The runabout is a 5-metre RIB inflatable, driven by a 20 HP 4 stroke Yamaha.
Dimensions of boat
LWL 12.9 : 1
DISPLACEMENT 9000KG CRUISING
DRAFT HULL 495MM
HEAD ROOM 2.07M